- Final report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Preliminary report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Data collection completed for Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey
- Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey: Through March 31, 2011
- Take the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey!
- Kathleen Sullivan on About
- Stories of discrimination from the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey | Bent Alaska on Final report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Fairview Community Council passes resolution for equal rights in Anchorage | Bent Alaska on Preliminary report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Brian Thompson on Take the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey!
- Scott Turner on Who we are & where we’re at
Category Archives: Anchorage Discrimination Survey
Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey: Final Report by Melissa S. Green was released today by the Anchorage-based nonprofit Identity on behalf of the Alaska LGBT Community Survey Task Force. Continue reading
The preliminary report of a survey conducted earlier this year finds that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) residents of the Municipality of Anchorage experience significant levels of harassment, violence, and discrimination in employment, housing, education, public services, and child … Continue reading
Data collection for the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey closed at midnight on March 31, 2011. Researchers will now begin the process of data analysis, and hope to complete a report of result from the survey by the end of April. Continue reading
Update 1 Apr 2011: The survey is now closed, so the survey form has been removed from this site. Thank you for your help! * * * Meeting on Monday, February 29, the Alaska LGBT Community Survey Task Force decided … Continue reading
This survey will collect information on experiences of bias and discrimination in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community in Anchorage, Alaska. The Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey is the product of a coalition effort by organizations that serve the … Continue reading
Great news! We’ve got the paper and print versions of the survey ready. Starting tomorrow, Thursday, January 6th, the survey will be available online right here on our homepage.
Be on the lookout for the Anchorage Discrimination Survey, will be distributed in early 2011! The survey will focus on experiences of bias and discrimination by LGBT people in Anchorage. Continue reading
Identity did two big research projects in the 1980s called One in Ten (1986) and Identity Reports (1989). The first was a statewide survey of the Alaska LGB population, & the second was more specifically focused on sexual orientation discrimination … Continue reading
The Community Survey Task Force agreed last night to conduct two surveys: a focused Anchorage Discrimination Survey (with initial data in the next year) and a more expansive statewide survey to occur over a longer timeline. Continue reading