- Final report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Preliminary report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Data collection completed for Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey
- Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey: Through March 31, 2011
- Take the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey!
- Kathleen Sullivan on About
- Stories of discrimination from the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey | Bent Alaska on Final report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Fairview Community Council passes resolution for equal rights in Anchorage | Bent Alaska on Preliminary report of the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey released
- Brian Thompson on Take the Anchorage LGBT Discrimination Survey!
- Scott Turner on Who we are & where we’re at
Category Archives: Alaska LGBT Community Statewide Survey
Identity did two big research projects in the 1980s called One in Ten (1986) and Identity Reports (1989). The first was a statewide survey of the Alaska LGB population, & the second was more specifically focused on sexual orientation discrimination … Continue reading
The Community Survey Task Force agreed last night to conduct two surveys: a focused Anchorage Discrimination Survey (with initial data in the next year) and a more expansive statewide survey to occur over a longer timeline. Continue reading
The Anchorage LGBT Community Survey isn’t only to address questions about the discrimination and bias LGBT Alaskans face. It will also address a full range of other questions and issues affecting members of our community. Continue reading
Introducing Shelby Carpenter, LGBT Public Policy Director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Alaska, and among the jump-starters of the Alaska LGBT Community Survey. Continue reading
We introduce the 3 people who are already at work on the Alaska LGBT Community Survey & some of the stuff we’re doing to get this effort up & running: creating a Task Force, & early outreach to the trans community. Continue reading